Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Conqueror Sutharman arrives!


Hello Blogging World!!
I always wanted to start my very own blog for more than an year!! In other words I have been planning this entry to the blogging world for the past 10 months!! I always wanted my entry to blogging to be a grand stand opening (Rajni style opening)!! What I found out in the recent past is there is no such thing called Rajni style opening( Unless of course if you are  Rajni ) . So I made an oath that no matter the no of followers I am just gonna write until you get some followers and gonna write more for those followers after getting them!


I will start it off with introducing myself to you all!! I am Paskaran Sutharman from the emerald country (Seriously why do they call us emerald country?) Sri Lanka!! And I am following an engineering degree in the University of Moratuwa! Those who know about that university skip the next line! University of Moratuwa is the best university in the whole country when it comes to the higher studies (Atleast that’s what they said to us in the orientation program of the university). And I did my high schooling in Royal College, And if  you don’t know anything about Royal College skip the whole blog and hang yourself in a tree!! After hanging yourself come to your laptop and google about Royal College and learn that this is the best school in the Island!
I am a tamil guy from SriLanka. It is a minority race if you are defining the term minority from pre Mahinda era and it is a majority race if the parameter for your decision is from Mahinda era!! (You have to be a Srilankan to get that, if you are not a Srilankan Don’t try hard that isn’t that great anyways) . And I live in the capital city of the country and I am a great cricket and movie fanatic! (you people are forewarned, escape when you can)! And I might become a football fan also in the recent future! My friends are literally forcing me to watch Football and will inform you people just after a deciding a club to support! And from the fact that it took me 10 months  to start this blog you might’ve decided already that I am a lazy guy! And you guys are spot on!! I am lazy and I have no idea how I am gonna continue blogging for long periods! Have to find a way to overcome that!!
Enough for the Personal bragging and for the part where I am gonna say why I started blogging!

And I can hear some saying that is the very question they have in their mind!

As I have said earlier I am a lazy guy and I also have the tendency to get bored easily!! I daresay that is a dangerous combination to have!! And now I am free after finishing my first semester exams and have nothing to do but watching movies and playing cricket!! You may watch any no of movies or play any amount of cricket but boredom will catch you at the end and it will have the final say!! So I thought blogging would be a great way to chase off boredom!!
And 10 months before all the university entrants were willingly going to an army camp to learn the leadership qualities!!(OK I accept!! Government forced us to go there and I may have lied in that ‘willingly’ part). And I wrote an article about our experiences in that camp as a note and I published it in FB and it was a massive success (got 39 likes, guess I can say it as a massive success) and many a people (2 guys) asked me to write a blog!! And for those people Here Sutharman has arrived!!
And most importantly I have to thank my sister, Kantheepan, Arunothayan, Nishanth and all other friends for motivating me to start a blog!! Dedicated to you guys!!
Writing does not come naturally to me! And that’s not my problem it is your problem and you have to deal with it (please don’t leave the blog)!! During my school times I always used to get 8 or 9 marks for the English and Tamil essays!! (Note that marks aren’t given out of 10 but 20)! But what is the point in doing something that comes naturally to you!! So I said “Challenge Accepted” and started this blog!!
This is just an introduction filled with my personal bragging (If you can call it that)and some boring  insider information about me!! But the real blogging will start from the next article!!

And I know it is going to be Legen… wait for it ...dary!! It is gonna be Legendary guys!! (Did I say that I am a huge Barney Stinson fan??)
And most importantly I have to thank my sister, Kantheepan, Arunothayan, Nishanth and all other friends for motivating me to start a blog!! Dedicated to you guys!!

2 comments: